PUBLISHED: 04:54 EST, 29 February 2016
UPDATED: 16:53 EST, 29 February 2016
By JULIAN ROBINSON and MATT HUNTER and WILL STEWART IN MOSCOW FOR MAILONLINE.
A burka-clad babysitter has been arrested in Moscow after she walked through the streets carrying the severed head of a four-year-old girl
Decapitated in her cot: Horrific details emerge of how burka-clad nanny left four-year-old child’s body in her bed before parading through Moscow streets with little girl’s head.
- Eyewitnesses say they saw the woman holding the severed head of a child
- She is said to have shouted ‘Allahu Akbar’ as she appeared close to station
- Body of Anastasia Meshcheryakova was found at burnt-out block of flats
- Child’s nanny Gyulchehra Bobokulova, from Uzbekistan, has been arrested
- The four-year-old’s body, dressed in night clothes, was found in her cot
Add This Article to Your Site with: Embed